Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

I've enjoyed my first President's Day off in my 11 years of working! Well, for the most part... I had to drop a good chunk of change for a plumber - I haven't had hot water in my kitchen since I moved into the house. I had a friend come look at it and he wasn't able to figure out what was causing the problem. About 45 minutes and $250.00 later, I have HOT water!! I guess gravel in the feeder pipe is a bad thing?! Haha... I'm guessing the people who lived here before didn't have it either but didn't do anything about it.

My Uncle J was release from the hospital over the weekend. From the sounds of it he's recovering quite well. Still praying for a full recovery!

Other than that, it's been a low-key day. I'm working with Brandy to create a new look for my page. She's been awesome to work with and I can't wait to see the final outcome!

0 comments: