Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

It's been a rough couple of days... thankfully it's Hump Day though so that means we're on the downside to the weekend! AMEN!

My new boss and I haven't been speaking much since Friday of last week. This has been really hard on me considering he is one of my very good friends, there wasn't a whole lot we didn't share with each other (more business than personal). I was told, or asked rather, to give him some time... well 3 days is enough already! If it isn't taken care of today, drastic measures may have to be taken.

A bit hungover today... we celebrated his birthday last night. Damn I shouldn't have done that shot right before we left! I believe everyone had a good time... and it was a new eating experience for me. GOD love KC bbq!

Short post, but it's time to get back to work. Happy Hump Day everyone!

0 comments: