Friday, February 1, 2008

almost 12 hours

Before posting this, my first statement is: I sure hope my boss doesn't ever run across my blog... or if they do, I hope they're not my boss after the merger :)

4 of us left work at 11:30am for lunch.... and well we never returned. I can't believe in my drunken state that I'm even typing this. It's almost 11:00 pm (or really close to that) and I haven't stopped drinking except when we drove from OP to Blue Springs. Good god that's a lot of alcohol... which is going to make for a VERY hung-over Kelli tomorrow. Supposed to get my taxes done but don't think that will be happening. A certain red-head in my office is a BAD influence!

I tried to find a good picture of a drunk person or hung-over person but couldn't find one....

As a former employee of ours used to say, "I'll be paying the piper tomorrow"

0 comments: