Sunday, February 10, 2008

busy Sunday

What a jam-packed day... or so it felt like. Since it was too cold to be outside, I kept myself busy in the house.



I started off with making a roast with some potatoes...YUMMY!


While the roast is cooking, decided to cook some potatoes and some bacon for a recipe. A recipe that has gone over very well not only in my house but in many others. Thanks T!


Potatoes ready to be cut up!


The mix ready to be cooked!



The end result... to be frozen for breakfast this week!

Time to do some serious cleaning after cooking bacon and potatoes!

Not the ideal work-station, but it'll do for now.

Deciding if I wanted brown or black....

Brown it was! Eventually the shelf will be painted and the bar will be put back in place. I'm working on another craft project to hang from that bar...

I feel like I could go to bed and sleep the rest of the night! Instead I'm kicked back watching the 3rd Kansas City Extreme Home Makeover with my box of tissues at my side! Pathetic, I know... this show never fails to make me tear up.

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

1 comments:

The Naths said...

Ok, first of all..I need that recipe! Second, I learned to make bacon in the oven...no mess! Third...I don't just tear up at extreme makeover..I sob!! I only watch it if I am in that mood..Know what I mean?