Sunday, February 17, 2008

pics from today




It rained overnight - which quickly turned into messy sidewalks and roads!






They called for 2-4 inches... KCI even shut down for 6 hours. There was one point it was snowing so hard I couldn't even see out my patio window....






So much for the 2-4 inches - this was my backyard at about 2:00pm!





Shadow box... it started as the natural wood color... painted then designed! I haven't decided what I will put it in, but it will hang from "the bar" on my shelf (see previous post).




And finally... I was able to hang some more stuff on my walls.

1 comments:

The Naths said...

Oh, boo-hoo! LOL! Do you have any idea how much crappy weather we have had here?! OMG! I can't believe how much snow...then ice...then snow...then drifting snow...then more ice and snow!It has been the worst winter I can remember for a long time!If I had a digital I'd prove it to ya! Well, that said...I love the pic of the picture with the shadow boxes! It looks very nice together. When Lance and I get our new house, you can come up here and help me decorate! =)