Friday, February 15, 2008

back on track

Finally! After going out Tuesday night with the boss, things finally started to get back on track. We actually had 30 minutes today that we could talk about the situation and were able to work things out. AMEN! I lost some sleep over it and thought I was going to lose him as a friend!

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day! I don't hate a lot of things, but unfortunately Valentine's Day is one thing I truly hate. Overall, it wasn't a bad day.... just another day in paradise, I guess :)

I'm looking forward to my 3-day weekend. Hoping to finish up my craft project I started last weekend, hang up the final pictures and shelves I have laying around. I've been trying to decide what I want to do with my 1/2 bath, meaning what colors I want to paint it and how I can make it feel more like "home"...right now it feels so cold because it's pretty blah.

The week has felt like a 7-day work week... I feel like for every 1 step I took forward I had to take 4 back! On a good note, I made a new "friend" this week who has spiced up my work week!

If I'm able to finish my craft project and start painting, I'll post some pictures this weekend :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: