Thursday, February 28, 2008

One more day!

AMEN! 1 more day of doing this mess of stuff some people call hair! I'm so excited! I'll post pictures Saturday or Sunday.

Today I experienced my first Town Hall Meeting. It was empowering, full of good information and all that good jazz! Most sales people tend to freak out when it's the end of the month and you ask them to take 2 hours out of their day for a meeting - I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend most of my afternoon! I don't know if I can get more pumped up and excited to work for PAETEC - I guess only time will be able to answer that question.

I've finally decided on a date to have my... hmmm, housewarming party I guess you would call it? I say that only because it's been 4 months, almost 5 by the time I have it that I'll have lived here. Which now that I've picked a date, I will need to bust my butt to get a lot of things done by then!

I believe I'll have the new look on here by next week - I saw a preview today and couldn't be happier! Thank you Brandy, for all you've done so far!

0 comments: