Thursday, February 21, 2008

been a few days

Nothing new really to post... the new blog look is almost hashed out, so it should be soon and I'll have a whole new look to the page! Very excited!!

It's been a short-work week but felt like one of the longest! Next week is month-end and I have a feeling it's going to be miserable again. Our sales so far aren't the best so people are going to be fighting to get their contracts in to make their #s and then of course rushing to get it pushed through - which makes my life HELL!

Today is my Mama's birthday - I wish I had a picture of her here at the office, but I don't. Sorry Mom! Happy Birthday!! I love you!

Haven't decided if I'm going to go to the house-warming party I was invited to this weekend. I need to because I want them to come when I have mine... I've lived in mine for 4 months and still haven't had mine... sad, I know!

0 comments: