Saturday, August 30, 2008

less than 20 days



Today it happened! A day I have been looking forward to since November / December of last year! The start of college football!!! And yippee that both of my teams won! Sadly I don't get the BTN station so I didn't get to watch but I watched the score the entire time! Great start to the season as both of my teams won!
Not a lot has been going on, or so it seems. Car pooling is going good... M commented a few times on how he's liking me driving - getting a little too comfortable if you ask me! Ha!
Our team ended the month $116 shy of $31K (M's goal)... well as of Friday. We have Tuesday and Wednesday to bring that in. Great month, team! Wednesday will be interesting, need to think of some ideas before the weekend is over!
J and I went for pedicures Thursday and then for a few drinks. I was happy with myself as I only giggled once from it tickling (the pedicure that is). Guess using that pumice stone is paying off!! I wasn't overly impressed with the bar we went to, but the company made it worth the while.
In a few weeks, our team (or part of it) will be on live TV. We will be taking donations for KCPT over the phone. Killer part: it's from 8 to 11pm! Our team will be nice and tired the next day, I'm sure.
Started and finished another book... Nicholas Sparks, you never let me down! "The Choice" is an awesome book. I have loved every book of his! Starting today on "Amazing Grace" by Danielle Steel.
Today makes 19 days until I'm back in Iowa! This year sure has flown by and I have no doubt with everything going on at work in the next few weeks that Sept 19th will be here before I know it.
Sorry I have no pics to share today. M says I'm a picture taking machine... not sure I'd agree at this point!
Have a great 3-day weekend everyone!

0 comments: