Sunday, August 10, 2008

pictures from the last week

Here are my flowers from last week... all dried up. Project still underway!

This was the temperature yesterday as I was coming home from the market at about 10:00 am! The high yesterday was 77!!


These next three were taken on my way to work Thursday morning... a beautiful sunrise! Yep, I actually made it out of bed in time to see the sunrise, first time since probably late spring.















The layout today has been a bit challening... I can't for the life of me get this one to move over... these nasty things are ALL over, in ALL of our tree's down here. If the branches are not snapping from their weight, they're touching the ground. Anybody know what they are? They kind of freak me out.


This has always been one of my favorite views headed into downtown KC....Click on to enlarge, if you want.









The first pic is one of the buildings in downtown KC that I like for it's architecture. Second pic is part of the downtown skyline from the City Market.



Next two were taken around 6 p.m. Loved the look of the clouds.




Then not 30 minutes later, here is what the sky looked like. I LOVE a blue sky with big puffy white clouds - one of my favorite times to fly.




Sunset last night.

0 comments: