Wednesday, August 6, 2008

and you call yourself a Christian woman?

Usually when I am about to post something like this, I will apolgize first... not this time. This person makes my blood pressure rise, they make me want to quit my job on a regular basis, but more importantly makes me question how she can call herself His daughter, a woman of faith.

This post is directed to one individual and if they ever come across it, they damn well better know who they are, if not, shame on you!

How dare you. How dare you make the accusations you made today. How dare you think that because you're not looking like a perfect role model in the boss' eyes that you should try and take others down with you. You are a middle aged woman, a Missionary, a woman with 25+ years of work experience under your belt and you can't accept coaching or the truth? How dare you lie. How dare you criticize people for getting loud in the office, or having arguments with the boss when not just less than a month ago you were pulled aside by the boss after a meeting for your poor behavior in a team meeting and yelled and argued with him behind closed doors.

Turn the tables towards yourself, take a step back and look at yourself through others eyes. I will pray for you because you need serious help.

0 comments: