Monday, July 21, 2008

random info about me

First - the AC was repaired this afternoon! WOW - seriously I can't believe what a difference it makes!!

The sunroof in my car is now my next dilemna... confirmed tonight it's not sealing or closing when I went to the car wash and water came shooting in the car... bitches!

Now ... since I can enjoy my AC, I decided to post some random info about me...

1) What stickers do you have on your car? Hawkeyes
2) Do you have any nieces or nephews? What's their names? yep... Brayden & Mikayla, Zach, Hannah, Samantha
3) What do you hear right now? fridge and tv
4) If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? water
5) Does anything hurt on your body right now? nope
6) Went on vacation? Not this summer...
7) What size ring do you wear? not sure
8) Do you own a camera phone? yep
9) When's your birthday? end of May
10) What is the weather like? freakin hott
11) What should you be doing now? Honestly, since I haven't slept well the last two nights, sleeping
12) Did you attend your High School prom? just my senior year
13) Did you go to someone else's prom? nah
14) Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated? Did once, will never again
15) Something red within 5 feet of you: couch
16) Do you like stars? sure
17) The funniest thing you've seen this week? not sure
18) Ever done the Electric Slide? no
19) How much French do you know? few words
20) Favorite sparkly thing? earrings
21) Ever crash a car, been in accidents? one accident
22) Do you look good in yellow? I've been told I do
23) Ever fooled around at work? yeah... ha
24) Ever sang in front of a crowd? once
25) Do you dance? in my house when noone is around
26) Something sweet about the person who took this before you: she's a sweet girl
27) Favorite kind of pizza? taco
28) Ever had Dippin Dots? I don't think so
29) Ever make fun of a homeless person? nope
30) How old were you when you got your first car? 16
31) How many speeding tickets? technically - never had one but my record shows 1. I accidently ran a red light in '99 and the office ticketed me for speeding... bastard
32) Snow or sand? either
33) How many parking tickets? none
34) Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? pretty frequently, yes
35) How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried over? 2
36) How tall are you? 5'8
37) What time do you usually wake up on the weekends? depends... somewhere between 6:30 and 9:00
38) Do you like your phone? its okay, the battery won't keep its charge, its got a scratch on the screen and it randomly shuts off
39) What color are your bed sheets? chocolate
40) Do you ever keep arguing even when you know you’re wrong? probably
41) Are you tan? arms and face, yes
42) Last time you took a nap? Saturday
43) Are you slowly drifting away from someone close? already happened
44) When was the last time you cried really hard? been awhile
45) When was the last time you held someone’s hand? not sure
46)Last bed you slept in? MINE
47) Are you wearing socks right now? ummm, hello? it's 90+ degrees outside.
48) When was the last time you went out of state? ha, well I do that normally 5 days of the week... working across the state line can do that to ya!
49) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? nope
50) What was your last purchase? the part for my AC
51) Hair color? brown
52) Do you have a pet? nope
53) Plans for tonight? going to bed
54) Is the person you last kissed physically attractive? yes
55) How long have you known your best friend? Amanda since junior high... so 14 years... Patti since WalMart days ... so about 10 years
56) Do you currently have a hickey? NASTY!
57) Who is the fifth text in your inbox from? What does it say? Probably Bryan, but not positive and not going to find my phone to verify that
58) What's your favorite number? 13
59) What do you miss most about high school? not having all the bills & worries
60) What are your initials? KJA
61) How many and what kind of animals are in your house? didn't I already answer this... no pets

0 comments: