Sunday, July 6, 2008

is it really Sunday night?

Normally when the last day of the month is on a Monday, the week drags...thankfully not this week! It was Thursday before I knew it. I had training from 8a-1130, a few of us went to lunch then just as we were getting back my Mama pulled in the parking lot! We headed to a nearby mall, we shopped for a little bit then I decided I should go back to work for a bit. I left her there to shop, but never made it back to the office :) As I was backing out one of the kids called and wanted to meet for drinks - so off to the bar we went! Mom called around 4 and said she was done... I picked her up and back to the bar we went! We both felt pretty good by the time we left. Friday morning we didn't get up so early, but shopped all damn day! If you know me, you know I'm not a big shopper. We were invited to a few different places to watch fireworks, but we ended up staying home, laying in bed watching the fireworks around my house.

Saturday we got up at what felt like the butt-crack of dawn, heading to the City Market. I was a bit disappointed as I wasn't able to find any melon... but Mom had a good time. We shopped some more on Saturday then just lounged around Saturday night.

Today we drove to Lake Jacoma and Longview Lake then went for lunch. I was sad to see my Mama leave, but we had such a good time - lots of laughs!

The work week starts again tomorrow, but it's another 4-day work week for me as my BFF gets in Friday! I can't freakin wait!!

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments: