Friday, April 18, 2008

how, why, who ... ?

I don't think I've ever posted like this... so I'll warn you now. What you're about to read is a bunch of questions, questions that will not make sense without knowing what the "situation" is. I debated even typing this when I'm this tired, I've had a few cocktails and it's been a hell of a week (for only being a 4-day work week for me)... but I'm hoping by me typing this all out, I'll get it off my chest, feel better about the whole thing and be able to move on.

Who do I talk about this to when the one person who could probably help me through it is part of the situation? It has to be somebody I completely trust, somebody who isn't going to judge me for what I'm feeling, what I'm questionning... somebody who does my job so they understand what I could possibly be going through.

I'm not typically a jealous person and I hate the feeling of jealousy... how do I make myself stop feeling jealous in this situation? I've tried talking myself down, I've tried telling myself that I'm making it a bigger deal than what it really is, but no matter how hard I try or what I do, the feeling isn't going away.

Why am I letting these two people and this situation get under my skin? Deep down I think this will be a short-term situation, but being the worry-wart that I am, my fear is that it's doing to drag on longer than I want to see, longer than I can deal with. Why should I let two people make me want to quit this job and find a new one? Especially when I have 6 others that I would drop anything I'm doing to help them out if they asked.

I'm going to trust in Him and let Him guide me through this, I have faith... even if it takes time, this shall pass, somewhere inside I do believe that.

1 comments:

The Naths said...

Keep praying (and I will too) for peace in your heart, and just give the sitution to Him. Trust that He is working in you and around you. He allows us to go through trials to teach us something. Ask him to open your eyes to whatever that is. Again, trust Him, and be still while you wait on His answers.