Friday, April 11, 2008

busy week

I don't quite recall everything that's gone on this week, I just know it's been crazy busy.

Last weekend, the Sieren's were in town. Due to the events of Friday I didn't get to see them that night, but I spent all day Saturday with them, got to finally meet the Cruse family, we all watched the Jayhawks win! It was a day full of fun! Here are a few pics of Owen I snapped in the car....

Went out last night, had a few too many cocktails so I hurt this morning. But it was a great time last night.

My parents are here until Monday so I doubt I'll have a lot of time on the computer. Wanted to post some of the pics and video ...








The first video is from St Patty's Day... I know, a long time ago but I just got it uploaded to my laptop... PJ was dancing with a piece of lettuce - classic!!


PJ thinks I am just taking his pic... he finally realizes it's a video! Haha

0 comments: