Monday, May 25, 2009

75 random things

1.Where did you kiss the last person you kissed? my place

2 .What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today? talking to one of my bff

3. How many TRUE best friends do you have? two

4.Would you rather get up early or sleep in? I love to sleep in, but I'm not able to often and I am more productive in the morning so... get up early

5.Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing? just a black tshirt

6. What are you excited about right now? Friday & Saturday

8. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth? smile over a lie

9. What’s on your bedroom floor right now? carpet

10. Who’s the last person you got into a argument with? probably my boss

11. Do you trust people? not easily

12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move? Orlando

13. Your favorite number? 37

14. Could you go a day without eating? if I had a lot of fluids

15. How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl? there has to be some attraction, but looks change and I want a guy for what is inside him

16. Do you like anybody right now? yes

17. When was the last time you had your hair cut? earlier this month

18. Would you rather be mad or sad? sad

19. Does it take a lot to make you cry? lol, no. I'm so emotional

20. Whats the best feeling in the world? being loved

21.Are you close with your mom? yes

22. Are your parents strict? I don't think they were when growing up, but they didn't really have a reason to be

23. Do you tell your parents everything? no

25. Name some fears you have: snakes, not finding "the one"

26. Does the thought of marriage scare you? no, I look forward to it

27. How many kids do you want? as of today... none

28. What’s your favorite season? fall

29. What’s your favorite color to wear? black or yellow

30. Who was the last person in your bedroom? me!

31. What are you doing today? the day is almost over!

35. Do you get bored easily? no

36. What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you? drive bad

37. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger? not the name, just the spelling

38. Do you wish you were famous? only for the $, other than that, no. I enjoy my privacy.

39. Do you make a wish at 11:11? I'm sure I have at some point

40. When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more? I've only been the beach once and we just walked

41. Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say? Patti .. "really? didn't know that?"

42. What are you freakishly obsessed with? hmmm... flip flops

43. What’s your favorite song at the moment? there's a few

44. Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online? online

45.Can music affect your mood? heck yes!

46. What piercings do you want? one more in the ears

48.Have you ever been in a cave? I don't think so

49.Ever eaten a bug? not on purpose... it happens on a motorcycle ride though!

50. When will you hang out with the person you last kissed next? never!

51. Are you in a good mood? yes

53. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump? skydive

54. Do you like snakes? *shivers* NO!

55. What’s one place you would like to visit? NYC

56. Do you like waffles? They're okay

57. Does the number 23 have any significance to you? not so much

58. Be honest, do you like people in general? Yes

59. What color are the walls in your bedroom? 3 are light brown / deep tan and one is chocolate brown

60.Do you think starbucks is expensive? for me.. but I don't drink coffee

61. Are you named after a family member? nope

62. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail? pass in a heartbeat

63. Wanting to tell someone something? yes

64. Last restaurant you went to? Barley's on Friday

65. What is the weather like today? a perfect spring day minus a little sun

66. What happened yesterday? I went to church, ran a few errands, did 4 loads of laundry

67. What would you do with five million dollars? pay bills, buy my parents their dream place and then build a house for myself

68. How many hours did you sleep last night? which time? maybe 5

69. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend? Want and am... Rockfest 2009 babay!

70. Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you? nobody

71. Have you ever been on your school’s track team? nope

72. Have you cried today? nope

73. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? yes

74. Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do? nah... because we've probably texted each other

75. What did you dress up as for Halloween? I didn't

-Nope, wasn't tagged.... just some random stuff about me while I watch The Bachlorette... there are some funny guys on here!

0 comments: