Sunday, May 17, 2009

you are my Strong Tower

For years I have always wanted to give back. Give back to the community, give back to people in need, give back to children. He continues to show me signs that someday my dream will come true. I know I have mentioned in the past, the company I work for gives every employee 4 hours a month to do community service work. Sign #1.

Today during church, Pastor was talking about a guy going to Africa. Quitting his job, having very little to no money and going to Africa to work with AIDS relief (if I understood him correctly). He also mentioned another guy who emailed him and wanted the name of a contact the church has previously worked with to head up a volunteer project. Sign #2.

My heart was full. Tears overflowed. My desire to give back grows stronger every day.

1 comments:

The Naths said...

I will pray God shows you which way to go on this path. If He put the desire in your heart He will help you carry it out, all you have to do is ask. "Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives,he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7: 7-8