Monday, October 20, 2008

I need another day off

Last week flew by... it's been about 6 weeks since I've had a "normal" work week. We had a new hire start Monday, her boss and a trainer in town this past week and then I was off Friday so it's all a blur.

My parents got into town at about 6:30 Friday night. We ran and got Subway for dinner and came back home.

Saturday we were all over the place...we had breakfast at ihop, headed down to Prydey's Kitchen o try the pie and then to Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's, JcPenney's, JoAnn Fabrics - ate at Arthur Bryant's...seriously, all over the city!

Sunday was "fix-it" day. Mom finished painting the kitchen, Dad tore apart the island and put it back together and we took care of a few other "problems" around the house. Dad took down the nasty blinds in the dining room / patio area and put up a new rod. The panels should be in soon. We ate at Texas Roudhouse for dinner.... MMMMM.

They left this morning after we ate breakfast. It was such a good weekend, I miss them already but it will only be a few weeks before I see them again!

Other than it being a 4-day work week, the week should be pretty normal.

0 comments: