Sunday, June 7, 2009

Okay, so apparently I had a few more pics than the daisies... I think next time I will separate out events to make it easier ...

My other BFF
This pic was taken in '99. Three things:
  1. Look at how full my hair was, what I wouldn't give to have that full hair again.
  2. I have this pic on my fridge as a reminder of a size I once used to be.
  3. This girl and I have been friends since 8th grade...that's 15 years!
And this little cutie is my neice, Samantha. My bff above step-daugther. Isn't she just adorable?!

I had to run to Lowe's a few weeks back and picked up this for $5... can't beat that. I need a shepards hook to hang it on... for now its just sitting on my patio.



here it is today
another plant of mine

this poor guy... I'm not sure how much longer its going to make it. I've had it since about 2002... it used to be so full and beautiful...

The Daisies
red
all 3 of them by each other






0 comments: