Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I can't speak for others, but I would like to think for those of us who can't physically be with our Dads on Father's Day, it tends to make our hearts ache, makes us home sick..... at least for me, it does.

I haven't seen my Dad in a little over a month. They were supposed to be down this past weekend, but he had surgery and is recovering currently. My next planned trip wasn't supposed to be until Thanksgiving, but that may change. I may find a long weekend to go back.

So...onto the purpose of this post.

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy a girl could ask for! Who knows just what it takes to break the "ice" first thing in the morning... the best grandpa to my nephew and niece... to one of the most stubborn men I've ever met (hehe)! I love you and can not wait to see you again!

0 comments: