Sunday, March 8, 2009

two words

What is it about these two words? I first noticed them with my boss, what seemed like 3 out of 5 words. At first, we got a bell to ding every time we caught him saying it, but it felt like he and the rest of the team were more annoyed by the bell than the two words. So, here recently I started charging him 5 cents every time he said them. One day, I got up to $1.40. He bought my soda the next day ;o)

I've noticed it being used by everybody more and more lately, and it's not like I can go around telling everybody I'm going to charge them 5 cents every time I hear it! Today in church, between the meeting before services and during services, I probably counted it at least 50 times.

So, two things I'm giving up for lent...or at least a day: facebook and using the two words, which are:

YOU KNOW

1 comments:

The Naths said...

LOL! Good luck with that one! I use those 2 words a lot myself! I don't think I could do it! Good thing I'm protestant and don't have to do that whole Lent ritual! LOL!