Sunday, March 29, 2009

three things

I am taking more and more away from church each and every Sunday. Today was especially difficult with the recent passing of my Uncle J and some other personal struggles, but it felt great being there and being surrounded by people who are also dealing with their own problems.

Today, the three key points I took away were:

  1. The person or people dumping on you may not always be your enemy.
  2. The person or people who are there to protect you may not always be a friend.
  3. Watch what you say and wish for.

Like most parts of the midwest, and some CO, etc. KC was dumped with snow yesterday. It's already melting and the grass is even greener. I'm hoping by the time I get around to posting some of the pics I took yesterday it will be back in the 70's and we're seeing nothing but blue skies and sunshine!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comments:

The Naths said...

So glad you are taking so much away from church, and that you are in a church where you can grow and learn! I'll be in your neck of the woods next weekend! My sister-in-law and her family live in Lenexa, so we are going down Friday and leaving Monday. Anyway, have a great weekend! =)