Saturday, December 6, 2008

so he was here

It's been a crazy last week. Playing catch up Monday, CEO in town Wednesday night so a lot of preparations Tuesday and Wednesday... Thursday was the big day. I wore a pant suit for the first time ever...EVER! It felt great and I got a load of compliments. Breakfast was good... only a few of the customers who were supposed to attend ended up coming, but it was a great time. I headed back to the office for about 30 minutes and then we headed downtown for lunch. Overall, it was good but it sucked that only 1 customer showed up. I can't believe how humble, down to earth he is. I seriously almost started crying as I'm sitting next to him, listening to him. He is truly a good person and that makes me even more proud to be working for this company.

I learned something new in the world of blogging today, thanks to MckMama. So lets see if it worked. Tonight as I am heading upstairs to get ready for the birthday /holiday party I was going to attend, I made it to the bathroom just in time to throw up. I haven't felt the best all day ... I would say just a case of the flu. So, vs. going out tonight and having fun, I'll be staying in ... damnit dag nabbit!

0 comments: