Saturday, November 15, 2008

my heart felt warm

Not a lot to talk about... so I'll share some pics. These first two were taken this week as M and I pulled into the parking lot at work. Beautiful!



This past Thursday, part of the team volunteered at Operation Breakthrough. We only got a glimpse of the facility as we walked through, almost being trampled by little kids, trying to find the front desk to tell them we were there. From what I saw, it was amazing! I definitely want to go back to work with them again!
The 5 of us that went (including M's boss who was in from out of town) chaperoned little kids to the circus. 4 of us were with 2 and 3 year olds, one was with 5 year olds. It was a long morning, but they all did SO good!
Me and Faith. She loved that dang wet wipe!
Pam and Jason. One of two lil boys that ate their entire brown sack lunch and pretty much sat in their seat pretty much the whole time.

The two girls I was responsible for most of the morning... Faith and Tatyana (sp?)

B "catching" the kids as they jumped into his arms off the bus.
One more week of work and then I'm off for 9 days!! Yipppeee!
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments: