Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Playing along

I'm not sure anybody ever reads this, but its something to do at this point and something to blog. While I do have some other stuff (family)...this will have to do for now. I'm linked up with Leslie

1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Brooke Elliott from Drop Dead Diva. I'm plus size, she is a hoot and I love her style. Now only if I had the confidence to wear what she does!

2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
Something comfy! Either a Dansko or Toms. No heels for this weak-ankled girl!

3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
bad drivers! People who drive in the passing lane at just the speed limit. People who don't use their turn signals, who cut people off, the list goes on :)

4. Favorite song of all-time?
I love music! I don't think I can pick just one.

5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? (If you don't like animals, we can't be friends.)
Dogs are my first choice. I can't imagine my life without my spoiled rotten baby boy Jax! However, I do like kitties too!

6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
Traveling part of it. Giving back the rest. Whether that is volunteering, donating money...just giving back!

7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
I'm a meat and potatoes girl (hence the plus size!). I love a good steak!

8. What scares you the most? (This can be deep and complex or shallow...whateva you feel like!)
Not finding my soul mate. Shallow - snakes.

9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Shemar Moore! *sigh*

10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
Enjoy life. Don't worry so much. Watch what you eat.

11. What's your Starbucks order?
Anything without coffee or coffee flavored! Sad, huh? I love the smell of coffee but I haven't acquired a taste for it, it makes me sad.

0 comments: