Monday, January 23, 2012

the last 13 months

I can't believe I've let this go for thirteen months! I blame it on the fact that I'm still unemployed and just not a lot going on in my life, at the moment. I'm praying that things pick up quickly! Before I upload pictures (blogs are better with pics, I know!) I'm going to see if I can keep up with this first.

Some highlights of the last year:
My nephew made it to state in wrestling.
My niece had some artwork that made it to the state capitol building to be put on display and was given an award.
This proud Aunt was able to make it back to be a part of both events.

Jax turned 2. At times he still very much has a puppy mentality, but on the other hand he is so smart and so funny. I adore him and don't want to imagine my life without him.

For the 3rd year in a row, I volunteered with the Kansas City Susan G Komen Race For the Cure. An amazing event, I hope to be able to be a part of this for many more years to come!

My mom fell and broke her elbow and my brother broke his arm, all within a matter of a month of each other. First broken bones in years in this house.

I've been blessed with the opportunity to spend a lot of time where I grew up from October-ish through now.

As I said, not a lot has happened, but a lowe key life is pretty nice most days.

0 comments: