Saturday, March 27, 2010

machine

This time of the year is supposed to be fun, right? Being outside, windows cracked or open, people walking outside... so where is all of that? My heat is still running, the windows are closed and I don't see people walking. Spring fever kicked in awhile ago and I'm still waiting on the day I can shut the heat off and open some windows! All of the snow from last Saturday has melted and today its been raining all morning, the poor ground is full of water!

I swear this entire post won't be crabby.... I am officially a sneezing, snotting-machine. I am beyond tired of being sick this winter season - my first season in at least 3 years to be sick this many times. Woke up this past Thursday with a sore throat, Dr gave me a script for sinus infection and ear infection yesterday. Good times!

I was supposed to be in Des Moines this weekend watching my 9 year nephew wrestle...he made it to state! Super proud and happy for him. Wish I could be there cheering him on, spending time with my niece and Momma too.

Looks like the sun might be trying to peek out, woot! Think I'm going to try to take a quick nap then get Jax outside for a bit!

0 comments: